- Epson launches new vary of 40-60ppm enterprise fashions to shut vary hole and ship complete suite of sustainable, Warmth-Free enterprise inkjet multi-function printers (MFPs)
- Epson ends sale of laser printers citing know-how’s restricted skill to enhance sustainability efficiency
AMSTERDAM , Nov. 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Reaffirming its full dedication to inkjet printing, Epson has launched its new WorkForce Enterprise AM-Collection of 40-60ppm merchandise leveraging its Piezo Warmth-Free inkjet know-how and shutting a earlier hole in its A3 enterprise product portfolio.
The brand new merchandise convey static line-head know-how to the mid-range velocity market and for Epson’s channel companions will simplify the gross sales course of, making certain finish customers have the perfect product match whereas nonetheless addressing the sustainability agenda.
Inkjet know-how can scale back vitality consumption in comparison with laser, and with a compact footprint and a light-weight design, these merchandise assist restrict assets used throughout manufacturing and transport. This decreased measurement additionally means they simply combine into the workplace and save house. Excessive yield ink cartridges additionally scale back materials utilization, transport, storage and finish of use administration of consumables.
These merchandise signify a big shift in Epson’s printing technique and help its dedication to sustainability. The launch coincides with the corporate’s choice to transition absolutely to inkjet and to finish its international gross sales and distribution of laser printers by 2026. This comes a yr after Epson introduced its ¥100 billion funding into sustainable innovation and outcomes from laser know-how’s restricted skill to make important steps in direction of improved sustainability attributable to its requirement for warmth throughout the print course of, and subsequently elevated vitality use.
And with fewer shifting and consumable components to exchange over the lifetime of the printer in comparison with lasers, service and upkeep wants of Epson inkjets are additionally considerably decreased, together with ensuing printer downtime, enhancing productiveness and end-user satisfaction.
Gareth Jay, Epson Europe says: “The brand new WorkForce Enterprise AM-Collection completes our enterprise inkjet line up from small work-group models to high-speed departmental machines – that means that regardless of the enterprise operate or print demand, we’ve got a product to swimsuit. With a full vary of help from Managed Print Providers, Workflow and Distant Service options, these merchandise allow a low upkeep, top quality, dependable, sustainable print system.”
Extra concerning the new vary
- Most compact footprint in school and considerably decreased weight
- C-shaped paper feed lowering the possibility of paper jams and enhancing reliability
- 10.1 inch interface panel – smarter and extra intuitive with eco print settings
- Easy and straightforward to make use of with auto paper measurement detection and soft-closing paper cassettes
- Straightforward loading, compact high-capacity ink cartridges
- Excessive capability paper dealing with – as much as 5150 sheets
- Scale back downtime – Designed for straightforward inside entry and fast and environment friendly routine upkeep
- 60ppm / 120 ipm scan functionality and elective embedded OCR function
- Internal finisher – compact and house saving to compile and staple paperwork. Additionally out there with elective gap punch
- Attachable booklet outer finisher – to offer stapling, gap punching, envelope printing, saddle stitching, and centre and tri folding
Epson is a world know-how chief whose philosophy of environment friendly, compact and exact innovation enriches lives and helps create a greater world. The corporate is targeted on fixing societal points by means of improvements in dwelling and workplace printing, industrial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visible and way of life. Epson’s aim is to change into carbon unfavourable and remove use of exhaustible underground assets comparable to oil and steel by 2050.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Company, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual gross sales of greater than JPY 1 trillion.
Photograph – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1952453/Epson_AM_C_Series.jpg
SOURCE Epson Europe BV